“http://www.cheongdb.com/"   “http://www.14wins.com"

~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~ ~~ http://www.agoda.com/?cid=1623474 ~~~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~
Welcome to the Decent Playboy Forum.
  • Amazed
  • Angry
  • Big Hug
  • blowme
  • Bored
  • BrokenHeart
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • chatty
  • Cheerful
  • Chicken
  • Cloud_9
  • Clueless
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Dreaming
  • Errrr
  • fight
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Fuckoff
  • Fuckyou
  • Gloomy
  • Gross
  • haha
  • Hangover
  • happy
  • Hungry
  • IDB
  • Impatient
  • In pain
  • Inlove
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Irresolute
  • Letsfuck
  • Lonely
  • Loser
  • Love
  • Mad
  • Nerdy
  • On phone
  • Paranoid
  • Party
  • Pissed off
  • Sad
  • Saywhat
  • Scared
  • Shh
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sillyme
  • Sleepy
  • Starving
  • Stoned
  • Stressed
  • Thinking
  • Tired
  • Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
      PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
      Very nice sharing and rare encounter considering now days prc are getting lesser and viets are dominating most of the cheong field...

...It is a fact that there are reasons for a wl is a wl, we choose to persue them, then we must have deep pocket, vise versa if u in trouble or dept, will you go persue love with a girl? No, you need to settle your problem b4 loving others, so it is not a wl wants to talk money, but we choose to step in, like a girl steps in when u in dept, u will say either i settle my dept first or u pay my dept then i am free to love u.
      Or if anyone really wants a relationship, with peace of mind minus the doubts, lies, money felt cheated. Go to the source and find a normal one, be it local, china(like me ), viet, thailand, combodia, myanmar(myanmar locals are pretty enoug
      Hey, thanks for your feedback. I'm totally on the same boat as you about going to the source and find a normal one.

Actually, I had made plenty of female friends from other countries whose not a WL. Mostly from South Korea and Japan as I had been there and hanging out with them (individually and no, no ONS occurred, strictly friendship).

I guess this feeling that I have toward this PRC are temporary (I kept telling myself that every time I thought of her). I actually tried to ignored her Wechat yesterday (by keeping me occupied with this forum haha) but ended up still replying and we texted early in the morning today (around 4-5am) because she couldn't sleep.

Must. Urge. The. Feeling. To. Reply. Next time.

Quote Originally Posted by shinjihikaru View Post
      No worries about how you handle your matter, as long your consciousness are clear & understood the probability of getting your desired result.... Go ahead.

You made your choice, live with it.... Not regret it...

My advice, Priorities your self goals 1st.

Other may come hand in hand.
      Haha, that last part made me think of something else instead.

Still, thanks for your advice and I totally agree with you. Interestingly she made me realised how important it is for me to have better financial planning and saving for the future. She once asked me if I have too much money to throw when I told her I would buy her flight ticket so she can go back to her hometown during CNY (she refused the offer).

Even when I have better financial security in the future (hopefully), it doesn't necessarily mean I will get her. A lot can happened from here until there. See how it goes, see how it plays out and turns out. People leave, feeling fades, affection dissipates. At least I will be in a much better position than I'm currently in at that point in life.

Self-goals comes first as you said. Definitely the reality check I needed right now. Thanks, truly appreciate it.
      Last edited by Griffith; 08-01-2017 at 12:04.

PlayTeen
      If Babies are cuteee, WHY are
      there so many UGLY people in
      this World??

I am:
      Starving

Allow me to bla bla bla and share these words of wisdom from my dad...
      He gave me this 2 advice on my bachelor night...1st one not really applicable on finding true love but useful for later stage...but until now I am a bit confused whether it's meant for my bachelor night only or for life...hehehe...his exact words "son, remember to come home".....

Now the 2nd advice which I think is relevant here is...again I quote "in life we go through 3 stages ; Love....commitment.....responsibilities"
      When in courtship of coz it's all about the feeling...when dating the saying "drink water also full" applies...always I love you and those mushy mushy words..."miss you like crazy" "cant wait to see you" yadayadayada....
      After dating comes marriage which means commitment stage already....your commitment to be with her in good and bad, sickness and health yadayadayada......
      Of coz then comes family stage which means responsibility....your responsibility to provide for her...for your children....
      No need to explain in details la right...you guys should know what responsibility and commitment are needed...be it physical and mentally.....

So conclusion is....finding true love can happen anywhere and with anyone.......be it on the street, work or even cheong place.....what is important is that you are prepared to go through these stages or not...kapishhhhh....

Ok old man finish talking gibberish nonsense.....

old balding bastard with tummy..wallet no money and still a VIRGIN.............today..

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

nicely composed nakata...grammar,vocab n etc...all points r well delivered,n received...

Quote Originally Posted by nakata View Post
      Allow me to bla bla bla and share these words of wisdom from my dad...
      He gave me this 2 advice on my bachelor night...1st one not really applicable on finding true love but useful for later stage...but until now I am a bit confused whether it's meant for my bachelor night only or for life...hehehe...his exact words "son, remember to come home".....

Now the 2nd advice which I think is relevant here is...again I quote "in life we go through 3 stages ; Love....commitment.....responsibilities"
      When in courtship of coz it's all about the feeling...when dating the saying "drink water also full" applies...always I love you and those mushy mushy words..."miss you like crazy" "cant wait to see you" yadayadayada....
      After dating comes marriage which means commitment stage already....your commitment to be with her in good and bad, sickness and health yadayadayada......
      Of coz then comes family stage which means responsibility....your responsibility to provide for her...for your children....
      No need to explain in details la right...you guys should know what responsibility and commitment are needed...be it physical and mentally.....

So conclusion is....finding true love can happen anywhere and with anyone.......be it on the street, work or even cheong place.....what is important is that you are prepared to go through these stages or not...kapishhhhh....

Ok old man finish talking gibberish nonsense.....

old balding bastard with tummy..wallet no money and still a VIRGIN.............today..

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by Griffith View Post
      Back to reality now.

Although I really like her but the reality is, just like what other bros had been saying here - if you don't have money to take care of the girl, better not pursue this relationship. Now I'm saving up and start to plan my financial wisely.

There were several instances that made me consider about pursuing this relationship. When I told her I want to visit her and stay at her place she responded with "will you give me money?". That turned me off a little and snapped me back to reality. There was also another instance where she asked me to buy her gold to which I respond with "I only buy gold to my wife".

It's like what the bros here said that this girls are only after money, not love.

That attitude and responses made me having a second thought about keeping this relationship or letting it go and fade away. I feel like if I go to meet her in China all she will do is digging more money from me.

It's a complicated feeling and reading through this thread made me feel like it's best not to pursue it. Of course some of the comments here are harsh but it's really grounded on the reality (even if some comments came from those that never experience being in love with a WL).
      I was honestly hoping for happy ending to this story.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Thank you for your kind hopes. It's still too early to see where this will go though.

I also have like 3 weeks to decide whether to go and meet her at China or not during this CNY. I already told her I may not come because I'm saving up for our future and she told me it's alright if I didn't come because we can still contact each other through Wechat.

Some part of me wanted to go to prove how much I care about her.

Some part of me wanted to hold it for a bit to focus on improving my financial stability for our future.

I told her I'm stupid when I like someone and always spent a lot of money for them (which she responded with resounding "NO!"). If you think I have "donated" a lot of money to her here just imagine how much I will ending up spend for her there.

And of course with that being said, some part of me still worried I was actually manipulated and will get sucked dry financially once I'm there.

For now, my mindset firmly decided to not going. Long term investment > short term investment.

Reading through this thread reaffirmed me with my decision. Let's just hope I will be strong enough to stick with this decision hahaha.
      Last edited by Griffith; 08-01-2017 at 17:05.

PlayKid
      $ & Nice girls

I am:
      Busy

Reading through this thread reaffirmed me with my decision. Let's just hope I will be strong enough to stick with this decision hahaha.
      if i may, i just share my 2 cents. If you truly want to know what is up the sleeve, go to the source, few days and live there to see with your own eyes, but…WITH A BUDGET.
      And really throw things out openly, i believe prc are very well objective oriented. Like what i did with my ex prc, b4 we meet after few months chat, we both come to agreement if we meet but no feel, we call off, if feel ok, we continue from there but since she know i am from malaysia and cant always be there for her, she have to overcome that and after agreement and speaking our mind out, all goes well and come peace

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Thank you for your kind hopes. It's still too early to see where this will go though.

I also have like 3 weeks to decide whether to go and meet her at China or not during this CNY. I already told her I may not come because I'm saving up for our future and she told me it's alright if I didn't come because we can still contact each other through Wechat.

Some part of me wanted to go to prove how much I care about her.

Some part of me wanted to hold it for a bit to focus on improving my financial stability for our future.

I told her I'm stupid when I like someone and always spent a lot of money for them (which she responded with resounding "NO!"). If you think I have "donated" a lot of money to her here just imagine how much I will ending up spend for her there.

And of course with that being said, some part of me still worried I was actually manipulated and will get sucked dry financially once I'm there.

For now, my mindset firmly decided to not going. Long term investment > short term investment.

i ma thinking if u have the budget why not go there and find her and discuss and talk things out. At least u can know the answer then u know what u can do next..it's all about moving on.

Actually Wl is also human, have feelings too. I understand that at times u might feel urself kena manipulated. Actually this feeling will appear in u regardless it's prc wl, Bakso..even for local ones u will have this fear too..because u probably lack of assurance from the other side.

Money somehow has to be the tuition fee d..haha..just know how to control where the money goes to. Don't be too generous donate too much then end up still have so many things to worry. If u have deep pocket spend it wisely not blindly. It should be able to lead u to somewhere.

soemtimes we bias abit due to the work they do, but normally I tell myself don't look down on people who earns a living by working, they are better than those not working and go con ppl.

plan things out properly and get moving...important is to move on, don't wonder too long at the same spot. Life is too short for just one thing.

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Many WL have married happily to locals. I know about 15 or so to-date. Some open restaurant. Some happily housewife. Some become agents. It's like everyone says, doesn't matter what line of work people are in, they are still humans, with feelings like everyone else. Just know that not everyone puts feelings above other things in their lives, e.g. family, children, money. Someone may love you, but they may love/need money even more. If you cannot accept that, then you need to let go.

As for true love... I've had short-term and part-time relationships of various kinds; with girls from MPs, from B2B shops, from soapies, from KTVs, from freelancers, from agogo dancers, from flower joints, bar girls, and part-timers. Haven't met anyone who made me think, "I want to marry this girl", not because of their job in any way though. Just because their priorities are very seldom on love and happily ever after.

PlayKid
      e

I am:
      Letsfuck

Yup. A lot of them married and have eatery biz here...that is my dream too...lol

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Why is everyone being so supportive suddenly? Hahaha. I was expecting more discouragement than encouragement but many thanks for all those supportive comments. Truly appreciate it.

I think I will just wait until the last minute to decide whether to go or not to go. Let's see if she suddenly text that she feel lonely and tell me to come. I know the longer I wait, the flight ticket price will shoot up nearing the CNY but I didn't really mind about it.

Also @cheongkerst

That's also one of my future plan for us though. I told her about bringing her here if she want to (she responded with "I want to!") and start a business together, work together. She (jokingly, I'm not sure) responded to me that she is lazy and doesn't like to work.

I told her I don't like lazy women and she responded with "that's alright" and we sort of playing with our feeling back and forth at that time. She acted tsundere at the time.

It's the "I like you but I won't say/show it to you" and the "can't you understand my feeling to you or not?" kind of behavior.

Screenshot_2017-01-10-02-26-02.jpg

Worth mentioned here was she told me she was having too much drinks at that time. The conversation started when she suddenly gave me a video call that night.

She also posted "who wants to marry me?" on her Moment but she deleted it the next day. I would say it was one of the most meaningful conversation I've had with her thus far.

Although I'm not not sure if she was the honest/emotional type of drunk person or the said crazy random things/aggressive type of drunk person.
      Last edited by Griffith; 09-01-2017 at 22:05. Reason: Uploading photo

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Why is everyone being so supportive suddenly? Hahaha. I was expecting more discouragement than encouragement but many thanks for all those supportive comments. Truly appreciate it.
      Sounds like your deep pockets are drying up...

How long have you known this girl?

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Not drying up. Like I said, she made me think of long term investment instead of short term. I tend to spent a lot for a girl I like. You already reality-checked me about it haha.

It was only a month ago since we last met each others. Bumped into this forum and thread couple days ago. Went through the stories/experience and the comments here, I decided to play it safe and go slow for now.

I think my feeling toward her is just infatuation or affection at the moment.

------------------

Also since I'm allowed to upload photo now I will share some of our conversation. This one was my favorite one (for obvious reason).
      Screenshot_2017-01-10-02-24-01.jpg
      The last night we spent together. I mentioned it in my third post in this thread if I'm not mistaken.
      Last edited by Griffith; 09-01-2017 at 22:13. Reason: Exploring photo uploading skill

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Also since I'm allowed to upload photo now I will share some of our conversation. This one was my favorite one (for obvious reason).
      Screenshot_2017-01-10-02-24-01.jpg
      The last night we spent together. I mentioned it in my third post in this thread if I'm not mistaken.
      1 month only talking about marriage already...

And why you act so shocked she want to have sex with you? It's normal when people like each other romantically they want to fuck.

Go visit her and test water la. At least it's an experience.

Only worry she cheat u big time. Go to YouTube and search for serpentza. He has many videos about scams in China. And one of his friends laowhy or something married a Chinese girl and her family demand he buy a house for her only allow to marry. U can check out his channel too.

Personally, I think u could've test water more a bit when she was still here. Don't need beat around the bush so much... Unless your hobby is hide behind bush and tfk to jogging ladies.

Maybe instead of going to China just to see her, plan a vacation there instead, with secondary objective of seeing her.

Or go cheong more since your deep pockets not drying up yet. Learn the patterns these girls use. Can consider as long term investment too... Sometimes non WL ladies better at fishing guy's money. Get them to buy expensive things etc but no sex at all.

In your case... Already pay to cheong also don't want to cheong... Aih... Don't know what to say. It's your money. But I have heard of guys paying for sex but end up only talking.

Hey.. Maybe if you go donate money to orphanage, you might meet nice girl there... Kakaka...
      Last edited by Focker; 10-01-2017 at 00:17.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by Focker View Post
      1 month only talking about marriage already...
      Upon reflecting, I think it's the timing.

I just recently broke up with my Japanese girlfriend several months ago, went back into this cheong-lifestyle, found this girl, like her personality, so the marriage part came up.

That's not including age and peers that got married recently which also boosted the timing factor.

And why you act so shocked she want to have sex with you? It's normal when people like each other romantically they want to fuck.
      The shocked reaction was a joke between me and her. I thought it was made obvious from the use of emoji and stickers?

Go visit her and test water la. At least it's an experience.

Only worry she cheat u big time. Go to YouTube and search for serpentza. He has many videos about scams in China. And one of his friends laowhy or something married a Chinese girl and her family demand he buy a house for her only allow to marry. U can check out his channel too.
      Actually already knew about this (the house thing, quite common in China). She also told me she wanted to give a lot of money to her dad (didn't specify how much it is) if I wanted to marry her.

Which is why I kept on emphasised that part about improving my financial bit. Not necessarily doing it for her benefits of course. It's also for my own benefits.

Like I've mentioned in the previous post; even if I already have all the money in the world, it doesn't mean I will go after her. As you said, it's only been a month.

Personally, I think u could've test water more a bit when she was still here. Don't need beat around the bush so much... Unless your hobby is hide behind bush and tfk to jogging ladies.

Maybe instead of going to China just to see her, plan a vacation there instead, with secondary objective of seeing her.

Or go cheong more since your deep pockets not drying up yet. Learn the patterns these girls use. Can consider as long term investment too... Sometimes non WL ladies better at fishing guy's money. Get them to buy expensive things etc but no sex at all.
      I had considered about the vacation part but the thing is, my life doesn't only revolve around her haha. Of course you may think it is considering that's all I've been talking about in this thread, but I also have other plan to do during the holiday season.

I can visit her some other time if the feeling is still there.

For now, I'm just taking it slow and just see how it goes from here.

You have no idea how much this experience and bumping into this thread opened my eyes haha. Made me more rational and realistic about things.

In your case... Already pay to cheong also don't want to cheong... Aih... Don't know what to say. It's your money. But I have heard of guys paying for sex but end up only talking.

Hey.. Maybe if you go donate money to orphanage, you might meet nice girl there... Kakaka...
      What make you think I didn't donate my money to orphanage? ;)
      Last edited by Griffith; 10-01-2017 at 02:35.

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

What make you think I didn't donate my money to orphanage? ;)
      Kekeke.. Double thumbs up bro.

PlayKid
      e

I am:
      Letsfuck

Bro griffith...just follow ur heart la, but u oso hv to bare in mind one day you will loose everythg including ur deep pocket ..if they relationship sour later.

Just to share wt u...marrying a foreign gt a lot of procedure...hope u r really ready for this bro

I wish u all the best

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by cheongkerst View Post
      Bro griffith...just follow ur heart la, but u oso hv to bare in mind one day you will loose everythg including ur deep pocket ..if they relationship sour later.
      Veli hard to tell difference between heart and kuku wor...

PlayUncle
      MP

I am:
      Tired

Quote Originally Posted by Focker View Post
      Veli hard to tell difference between heart and kuku wor...
      That's why we have 'trial and error'.

PlayKid
      e

I am:
      Letsfuck

Agreed bro focker....i sometimes cannot differentiate love and lust

PlayTeen
      Ohayo! Hijimemashite!

I am:
      Busy

Book Agoda Hotel Through
      DPF and you will get 5%
      reimburse discount
      Click here to book or search below

Interesting posts. Seems that I've miss alot of fun after logoff few days.

Nothing is impossible.

That's the key words.

Talk from the perspective of a married guy, you should enjoy your single hood to max..... while wait for the 'right' one who 'stays'.... Don't ever select those who 'leaves'....

Reason? ... Priority.... You'll roughly know what her priority if she decided to leave...

Have you heard of a girl object/reject the world thinking.... about the man she love? This the girl that you should put a ring on her finger (or sperm into her womb😋)... And make her yours forever...

You the owner of your destiny, so have fun.

Bon voyage.

ShinjiHikaru

I'm not a great fisherman, nor a patient person…
      But I like fishing & love to wait for my meals.
      I’m not a great fisherman, nor a patient person…
      But I like fishing & love to wait for my meals ;)

My Usual Styles:

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

http://www.agoda.com/?cid=1623474

Hotels.com