“http://www.1win.com/"   “http://www.vivobet6.com"

~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~ ~~ http://www.agoda.com/?cid=1623474 ~~~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~
Welcome to the Decent Playboy Forum.
  • Amazed
  • Angry
  • Big Hug
  • blowme
  • Bored
  • BrokenHeart
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • chatty
  • Cheerful
  • Chicken
  • Cloud_9
  • Clueless
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Dreaming
  • Errrr
  • fight
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Fuckoff
  • Fuckyou
  • Gloomy
  • Gross
  • haha
  • Hangover
  • happy
  • Hungry
  • IDB
  • Impatient
  • In pain
  • Inlove
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Irresolute
  • Letsfuck
  • Lonely
  • Loser
  • Love
  • Mad
  • Nerdy
  • On phone
  • Paranoid
  • Party
  • Pissed off
  • Sad
  • Saywhat
  • Scared
  • Shh
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sillyme
  • Sleepy
  • Starving
  • Stoned
  • Stressed
  • Thinking
  • Tired
  • Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: A Tinder Match

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Have fun or have fun?

Just a quick update- the drinks date with Su went well. We met at Suzie Wong for drinks and hit off albeit a bit slower than I expected. She knows how to play this game of cat and mouse, fish and the bait etc, and wasn't willing to give in easily. We did kiss though, but it's a forgettable experience. I'm gonna need to work harder.

I didn't get laid that night but the good news is we are meeting up this week for another date. I call this the Armageddon Date before I call things off. Normally when a girl likes you, you would receive some kinda passionate vibes from her, be it a make out session or a love making session. If it doesn't look like it's happening on the 2nd date, you are better off hunting for other fish in the big pond of tinder. Unless of course she's Kate Beckinsale quality.

Anyways, tinder has been treating me well these days after reactivating my account and one girl is keen to hookup with no strings attached. And she wasn't a bot or catfish either.

But she has to wait as I'm focusing on pursuing the hard-nut Su.

Some may ask: why do you go on tinder. For me, it is to have physical fun with the girls and/or to have childish fun with them for giggles, when you have absolute no intention to meet or date them. Some call it trolling. Here's an example:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by MrLionTan View Post
      Have fun or have fun?

Just a quick update- the drinks date with Su went well. We met at Suzie Wong for drinks and hit off albeit a bit slower than I expected. She knows how to play this game of cat and mouse, fish and the bait etc, and wasn't willing to give in easily. We did kiss though, but it's a forgettable experience. I'm gonna need to work harder.

I didn't get laid that night but the good news is we are meeting up this week for another date. I call this the Armageddon Date before I call things off. Normally when a girl likes you, you would receive some kinda passionate vibes from her, be it a make out session or a love making session. If it doesn't look like it's happening on the 2nd date, you are better off hunting for other fish in the big pond of tinder. Unless of course she's Kate Beckinsale quality.

Anyways, tinder has been treating me well these days after reactivating my account and one girl is keen to hookup with no strings attached. And she wasn't a bot or catfish either.

Some may ask: why do you go on tinder. For me, it is to have physical fun with the girls and/or to have childish fun with them for giggles, when you have absolute no intention to meet or date them. Some call it trolling. Here's an example:

That's a good recommendation to share MrLionTan.

Hopefully, the 2nd date will get better.

Btw, I would like to rely on your experience and ask u. How to u break it to a lady that u r only in it for fun? Subtlety or just plain direct?

I'm guessing it depends on the feel u get, her reactions and your groundwork, right?

Cheers and thanks

Sent from my F8332 using Tapatalk

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by ph3nixx View Post
      That's a good recommendation to share MrLionTan.

Hopefully, the 2nd date will get better.

Btw, I would like to rely on your experience and ask u. How to u break it to a lady that u r only in it for fun? Subtlety or just plain direct?

I'm guessing it depends on the feel u get, her reactions and your groundwork, right?

Cheers and thanks

Sent from my F8332 using Tapatalk
      Hi that's a tough question to answer. I think it's mostly down to instincts. And u have answered the question, mainly "feel u get, reactions and groundwork"

Most girls which are into hookups tend to be more open, i.e. they allow small touches, some dirty words and they won't bother too much of your personal details like what's your Facebook, where you stay and family background etc.

Those that are not into hookups will bring up expectations they looking for in their bf. Ask for your personal details like in an interrogation scene. They tend to be more serious in conversations even if you are trying to be less casual.

Does any of these sounds familiar to you guys?

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

No... Please teach from basic, sir... Like... What is a woman?

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Have fun or have fun?

nasty!!! Hahaha! You sure have a good sense of humour and high EQ. I can see why you have more success than the average Joe.

PlayKid
      To Cheong or NOT to cheong,
      thats the question

I am:
      blowme

Hi that's a tough question to answer. I think it's mostly down to instincts. And u have answered the question, mainly "feel u get, reactions and groundwork"

Most girls which are into hookups tend to be more open, i.e. they allow small touches, some dirty words and they won't bother too much of your personal details like what's your Facebook, where you stay and family background etc.

Those that are not into hookups will bring up expectations they looking for in their bf. Ask for your personal details like in an interrogation scene. They tend to be more serious in conversations even if you are trying to be less casual.

i would normally go casual. humor and basically bust her balls and have my own fun. slowly tear down her barriers. delay in replying her off and on, basically never treat her like a gf. but when i have time to kill n wanna have fun, i text her.

build the tension until so high that they always pop the question first. then i tell them that i cannot commit and only here for casual dating due to my back stoey. mostly by then, they will tell me they r looking for smth serious, which i remind her due to my back story i cant commit, reassure her its just casual dating n nth physical. then continue to tear sown her barrier. mostly end up with a home run within 2 weeks.

i like to enjoy the build up until they crave.. and they really do express their cravings once they comfortable. lols. so far i have had, stiff necks, tired palms, stiff calfs, sand in eye, sprain her back, hair in the way of necklace, enjoy being hug tight to suffocation.. lol many

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

mrliontan are you single? you are my inspiration

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by happybabe View Post
      mrliontan are you single? you are my inspiration
      Attached. Gf is always not ard so yea

And pls don't use me as ur inspiration. I'm rotten to the core and it's only time karma will hit me after flirting with so many girls

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Banter

Update on Su: we met last night and the temperature between us went a notch up. After a rather mundane dinner at Hyatt, getting to know each other more, I drove her back to her condo. There was a moment of silence as I open the car door for her to alight, our eyes locked between us for the longest time, her eyes spoke to me in the most mysterious ways, with a hidden message so subtle but yet so clear "I'm so going to bring you up to bang you but I won't cause I'm not the cheap slut u met so often on tinder." Instead of doing that, our lips locked, tongues twirled, saliva rushing through our cavities as fast as Wayne Rooney galloping his pastries, with our lucky Nepalese guard watching the entire action live at the lobby. We knew we are gonna bang each other next. But not now. Not tonight. Perhaps, our next date.

Anyways back to Tinder. How many times you took the opportunity to tease someone's name. It may work, it may backfire when the girl ain't chill enough. If you have the idgaf attitude, you'll probably score one pretty soon. I'm one for taking chances in the bantering world, regardless of how pretty the match is. Here's an example on how I scored this when opportunity arise and you should give it a try too when you see one next time. As Nike says, "just do it"

She's a sweetie and chill girl irl. We met in Oct, we banged each other a couple times, but things didn't last long as she was looking for something more serious between us. We would have been a lovely couple.

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Started Tinder Christmas 2015.

Matched with "K" New Year's Eve... me met for the first time 2 Jan. Being a above average MILF, K is a divorcee with 3 kids, eldest kid is 18 years old.

We met a couple more times over the next 6 weeks for food and coffee. Each time we meet, we started to flirt more and more...

One dinner, took the dive and started to kiss her passionately. That night went back to my apartment where we continued kissing and she came 2 times with me using my fingers. No sex because she did not want it. Freak!

We first had sex in March, after I went to pick her up from Church. We went for food followed by dessert.

Ever since then, we meet up once or twice a month, and each time, she comes 3 times... each time with help from my finger, cock and tongue.

I also really enjoy her blowing me... swallowing it in the process. Hope this would continue for the long run without it getting complicated.

PlayKid
      is feeling bored with
      cheonging but will continue to
      voice out opinion or share
      experience in DPF

I am:
      Busy

Ignorance is a bliss... if she didn't mention or hint anything, just keep it going without complicating the relationship further.
      If she does hint... just hint back that you're not looking into anything serious, that you're comfortable the way you are right now.
      And if she persists, better to end the relationship... but you might already know that.. lol!!!

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Jackpot

No it's not Toto or Magnum. It's jackpot on Tinder but some might argue a jackpot on tinder is better than 4D but since I don't play the latter who am I to judge.

Jackpot a term familiar with Malaysians, where immense amount of luck just rained down on you for no apparent reason. Or on tinder terms "right place at the right time".

Meet J. A lady I matched on NYE but was too occupied to even send her one of my many mass pickup lines. Few days later, as I was scrolling through the matches and filtering whose response I should reply to, J caught my attention. Her smile, beautiful eyes and long silky hair caught my attention. Using the role playing skills (more on that next chapter) I managed to reconnect with her again. She was clearly attracted to my dry sense of humor and the subject of hookup came along. It was one of those jibes at her standard "Not looking for fwb or hookup, swipe left if you are" type of profiles that you see every girl does to portray their innocuous image in case someone they know came up on their matches. We laughed about it and shared our experience on tinder.

Cut a long story short, I shot her with the deadly yet simple pickup line to end the deal "let me be your first mistake of the year". To my surprise, she reacted positively to it. We arranged for a time and venue to see if we too have the vibe we caught on in person as we did on tinder.

Come date time. We were clearly compatible, she was enjoying herself over a simple cup of coffee and desserts. By the time we were about to leave, I could sense a lot of heavy and yet playful touching by her. This signals that she might have naughty ideas in her mind. Without hesitation, I kissed her goodbye and pop up tinder, with a simple message "xx hotel, room xx"

I wasn't sure if she was gonna turn up as her response was inconclusive. Mixed thoughts came into my mind, what am I gonna do with this room ive just booked. Should I call A from tinder or B in case i need a bang real quick as blue balls was hitting me real hard. I waited.

"Knock knock"

I opened the door, J was standing there. Our eyes locked. I gave her a confident yet sly smile as if to tell her "I thought no hookups?" She jumped onto me and began a bout of heavy kissing. We moved to the bed and started to make out. Summary of the night:

Round one: missionary, doggie, reverse cowgirl and missionary Yi finish the deed. Creampie included.

Round 2: started when we were taking a shower so pretty much doggie and Cim

Took a break in between with some pizza and chicken wings. While eating our hands were all over each other and before we know it we had our third round

Round 3: doggie, cowgirl, reverse spooning doggie style, and finishing with missionary creampie style.

We bid our goodbyes at around 1am knowing that we won't see each other again. Well that's what a hookup is right?

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Thanks for sharing MrLionTan, sometimes you just have to go all-in and get the prize :)

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Book Agoda Hotel Through
      DPF and you will get 5%
      reimburse discount
      Click here to book or search below

Jackpot

No it's not Toto or Magnum. It's jackpot on Tinder but some might argue a jackpot on tinder is better than 4D but since I don't play the latter who am I to judge.

Jackpot a term familiar with Malaysians, where immense amount of luck just rained down on you for no apparent reason. Or on tinder terms "right place at the right time".

Meet J. A lady I matched on NYE but was too occupied to even send her one of my many mass pickup lines. Few days later, as I was scrolling through the matches and filtering whose response I should reply to, J caught my attention. Her smile, beautiful eyes and long silky hair caught my attention. Using the role playing skills (more on that next chapter) I managed to reconnect with her again. She was clearly attracted to my dry sense of humor and the subject of hookup came along. It was one of those jibes at her standard "Not looking for fwb or hookup, swipe left if you are" type of profiles that you see every girl does to portray their innocuous image in case someone they know came up on their matches. We laughed about it and shared our experience on tinder.

Cut a long story short, I shot her with the deadly yet simple pickup line to end the deal "let me be your first mistake of the year". To my surprise, she reacted positively to it. We arranged for a time and venue to see if we too have the vibe we caught on in person as we did on tinder.

Come date time. We were clearly compatible, she was enjoying herself over a simple cup of coffee and desserts. By the time we were about to leave, I could sense a lot of heavy and yet playful touching by her. This signals that she might have naughty ideas in her mind. Without hesitation, I kissed her goodbye and pop up tinder, with a simple message "xx hotel, room xx"

I wasn't sure if she was gonna turn up as her response was inconclusive. Mixed thoughts came into my mind, what am I gonna do with this room ive just booked. Should I call A from tinder or B in case i need a bang real quick as blue balls was hitting me real hard. I waited.

"Knock knock"

I opened the door, J was standing there. Our eyes locked. I gave her a confident yet sly smile as if to tell her "I thought no hookups?" She jumped onto me and began a bout of heavy kissing. We moved to the bed and started to make out. Summary of the night:

Round one: missionary, doggie, reverse cowgirl and missionary Yi finish the deed. Creampie included.

Round 2: started when we were taking a shower so pretty much doggie and Cim

Took a break in between with some pizza and chicken wings. While eating our hands were all over each other and before we know it we had our third round

Round 3: doggie, cowgirl, reverse spooning doggie style, and finishing with missionary creampie style.

We bid our goodbyes at around 1am knowing that we won't see each other again. Well that's what a hookup is right?

Good job bro,

though it makes me wonder, with that kinda success rate, what the hell did you do with your profile?

Would love to see some sharing... ;-)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

http://www.agoda.com/?cid=1623474

Hotels.com