“http://www.1win.com/"   “http://www.vivobet6.com"

~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~ ~~ http://www.agoda.com/?cid=1623474 ~~~~ Book Agoda Hotel through DPF to get 5% discount ~~
Welcome to the Decent Playboy Forum.
  • Amazed
  • Angry
  • Big Hug
  • blowme
  • Bored
  • BrokenHeart
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • chatty
  • Cheerful
  • Chicken
  • Cloud_9
  • Clueless
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Dreaming
  • Errrr
  • fight
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Fuckoff
  • Fuckyou
  • Gloomy
  • Gross
  • haha
  • Hangover
  • happy
  • Hungry
  • IDB
  • Impatient
  • In pain
  • Inlove
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • Irresolute
  • Letsfuck
  • Lonely
  • Loser
  • Love
  • Mad
  • Nerdy
  • On phone
  • Paranoid
  • Party
  • Pissed off
  • Sad
  • Saywhat
  • Scared
  • Shh
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sillyme
  • Sleepy
  • Starving
  • Stoned
  • Stressed
  • Thinking
  • Tired
  • Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: A Tinder Match

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by happybabe View Post
      i used those lines sometimes huhuhu, but mainly is too lazy to think and wish lucky.. after sifu posting..have to invest time in opening

it's really great to hear your stories cause i'm sure alot of bro here are learning from you and want to have the same adventure like you... otherwise will die with regret lol
      Had 5 sextyfying outing through Tinder. Small compared with sifus such as Liontan n Shinji of course.

My face is standard and I am also tall, big and kinda fat. No lambo or merc so im like what everyone would say normal.

But the moment the girl replies, goes out u twice (once for sifus) then 95% will let you fuck her already.

Sharing my learning experience:
      a. Practise makes perfect. Try different styles, informal. Eg. Wow! Your hair is big! But sexy big okkk :)....

I used formal ones also, cheesy ones. Honestly some work some don't. You just gotta practise and make it fun (funny is tough). Out of the 5, I must have tried , replied like hundreds! Striking consolation in ToTo is easier man..get ready for lots of dirt before diamond

b. Show confidence: If you have so many matches, means they must like you somewhat already!. So you dont show feminism. When it comes to tinder, i find that the ladies prefer the Alpha male direction. Avoid "hey thanks for swiping right... i am surprised you swipe right etc..."

C. Like what sifu said " dont show desparate for sex or relationship type" ladies somehow can detect desperation from writing.. damn bomoh. Liontan gave good examples or the cringe worthy texts

d. Learn from google but adapt it.
      Some examples from google are fine, but my experience with local or asian chicks, you have to be more toned down. Angmohs may like it but asians are less open at first.

You can use that cheesy lines... then end it with things like "..see i used the mandatory opening, it is cheesy and sucks. So I will stop using it and say something normal "nice" ppl like me would. Unless you like cheesy lines then i go back googling"

Sometimes works sometime dont la.. good luck ya, just humble sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlayKid
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Nice to see many people sharing their thoughts on tinder.

I've just touched down in Bangkok yest, fired up my tinder app instead of wechat and the no of matches here are astounding. Currently managed to secure 2 back to back dates for tonight and see where we are heading this evening. Whether we are getting action in bed is really not a concern tonight. Oh and trannies have been filtered out completely the ratio of trannies to real girls are almost identical. One has to be really careful in Thailand.

Not much creative texting effort is use here as English is not their main language. Just show some sincerity in making friends with them and they will repay u in kindness.

Alright will update you guys next week on my results.

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Nice! Good luck mate. Waiting for your stories ;)

Sent from my F8332 using Tapatalk

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Guys kindly let me know what is the problem. My tinder does not seem to have any matchea

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Tapatalk

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by angmokia View Post
      Guys kindly let me know what is the problem. My tinder does not seem to have any matchea

Very vague. Usually no reply means your profile write up sucks, desperate, boring or too dodgy.

Or your photos very horny looking, too close up or to show off

PlayTeen
      In Swinging Heaven

I am:
      blowme

OMG! The tinder game of guys in Malaysia atleast is so fucking horrible. To see why many here claim they are not able to get dates I opened one of my regular Fubu profile for guys as well. I didn't change her pics not profile (which says only interested in Bi girls who will fuck me and her in threesome only)

After 24 hrs I opened her app again and swipe right only for Super Likes, so i left swipe who didn't do super like so in total got 50 super likes in a day and reached my max and I am sure when I start in another 12 hours I will have 50 more super likes.

Anyways after I liked the super likes started an avalanche of worst pick up lines one after another..

"hey want my six inches"
      "Your ass though, OMG!"
      "Wanna fuck tonight"
      "Are you DTF?"
      "Can I cum inside you!?"

I have so many screenshots of these stupidest pick up lines! I can now understand why guys in Malaysia don't get matches.

I mean some of the guys are smart looking with gym body and what not but such a horrible pick up lines made both me and my Fubu puke!

Now I know why I see many uncles even married with teen kids picking up teenagers in tinder while young guys are failing so horribly.

Guess I will make a ton of money if I start a tinder pick up seminar..

Will post pics of tinder chats from my Mac later 😂

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

I guess I only have a face my mother would like

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by angmokia View Post
      I guess I only have a face my mother would like

You never know. Better clarify

Infant
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by tussy4u View Post
      OMG! The tinder game of guys in Malaysia atleast is so fucking horrible. To see why many here claim they are not able to get dates I opened one of my regular Fubu profile for guys as well. I didn't change her pics not profile (which says only interested in Bi girls who will fuck me and her in threesome only)

After 24 hrs I opened her app again and swipe right only for Super Likes, so i left swipe who didn't do super like so in total got 50 super likes in a day and reached my max and I am sure when I start in another 12 hours I will have 50 more super likes.

Anyways after I liked the super likes started an avalanche of worst pick up lines one after another..

"hey want my six inches"
      "Your ass though, OMG!"
      "Wanna fuck tonight"
      "Are you DTF?"
      "Can I cum inside you!?"

I have so many screenshots of these stupidest pick up lines! I can now understand why guys in Malaysia don't get matches.

I mean some of the guys are smart looking with gym body and what not but such a horrible pick up lines made both me and my Fubu puke!

Now I know why I see many uncles even married with teen kids picking up teenagers in tinder while young guys are failing so horribly.

Guess I will make a ton of money if I start a tinder pick up seminar..

Will post pics of tinder chats from my Mac later 

Share some tips with us please

PlayTeen
      In Swinging Heaven

I am:
      blowme

Quote Originally Posted by fal View Post
      Share some tips with us please
      Bro, let me ask you a simple question. If you were to speak to a girl you like say in the mall or Univ or any other place how will start the conversation? Will you say do you want my six inches or ask them as you a trans? The girl 100% sure will slap you. So imagine picking up a girl is still the same, be it is in real life or on tinder. Keep it real, read her profile, see her pics, where she studied, she works, her IG or her Spotify etc., Then do some research on her name on FB or Google to have an intelligent conversation.

Remember girls are also down to fuck but they don't want to be demeaning. They want to be courted and seduced. I have had some take 6 months while some just 6 minutes. So like in real life each girl pick up is different so know your game.

Any gal who is on tinder and further likes your profile is already 99% down to fuck so you have just 1% work to do before your dick is deep in her pussy! Sex is mutual not one sided.

Respect them and they will treat you like a king!

PlayKid
      cool

I am:
      Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy View Post
      You never know. Better clarify

hiJONNYBOY

PlayBaby
      What's in your mind?

I am:
      How are you today?

Book Agoda Hotel Through
      DPF and you will get 5%
      reimburse discount
      Click here to book or search below

Quote Originally Posted by Apanamaitu View Post
      Had 5 sextyfying outing through Tinder. Small compared with sifus such as Liontan n Shinji of course.

My face is standard and I am also tall, big and kinda fat. No lambo or merc so im like what everyone would say normal.

But the moment the girl replies, goes out u twice (once for sifus) then 95% will let you fuck her already.

Sharing my learning experience:
      a. Practise makes perfect. Try different styles, informal. Eg. Wow! Your hair is big! But sexy big okkk :)....

I used formal ones also, cheesy ones. Honestly some work some don't. You just gotta practise and make it fun (funny is tough). Out of the 5, I must have tried , replied like hundreds! Striking consolation in ToTo is easier man..get ready for lots of dirt before diamond

b. Show confidence: If you have so many matches, means they must like you somewhat already!. So you dont show feminism. When it comes to tinder, i find that the ladies prefer the Alpha male direction. Avoid "hey thanks for swiping right... i am surprised you swipe right etc..."

C. Like what sifu said " dont show desparate for sex or relationship type" ladies somehow can detect desperation from writing.. damn bomoh. Liontan gave good examples or the cringe worthy texts

d. Learn from google but adapt it.
      Some examples from google are fine, but my experience with local or asian chicks, you have to be more toned down. Angmohs may like it but asians are less open at first.

You can use that cheesy lines... then end it with things like "..see i used the mandatory opening, it is cheesy and sucks. So I will stop using it and say something normal "nice" ppl like me would. Unless you like cheesy lines then i go back googling"

Sometimes works sometime dont la.. good luck ya, just humble sharing

thanks for the tips. this is the best thread in the forum :) i used to able to date quite alot of matches out on the day itself using the direct style, more like no out, bye then.. but unable to lead any to bed when we meet. skill problem here. so to someone posted 1% above, that 1% is freaking hard for some of us.

stopped playing for nearly a year already as I met my gf. after reading liontan adventures, really hard to resist in trying to have such adventure.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

http://www.agoda.com/?cid=1623474

Hotels.com